CARE & MAINTENANCE
Artificial Grass Maintenance:
One of the most appealing features of synthetic turf is that it does not require the care and maintenance of a natural grass lawn. Never again will you need to fertilize, mow, aerate or waste huge amounts of water to have green grass surrounding your home.
To keep your synthetic grass looking its best and to get the most enjoyment out of your investment, you will need to periodically perform some cleaning and maintenance. How often you need to perform artificial grass maintenance will depend on your particular situation.
- Turf should be rinsed and brushed up when needed depending on usage. Higher traffic areas will need this done more often.
- Pick up solid pet waste as needed.
- To remove leaves and other debris, use a broom with stiff bristles, a blower or a flexible lawn rake.
- If you live in a particularly dusty area, you may want to rinse down your synthetic lawn. Conversely, during rainy months, you can allow the rain to wash your lawn.
- Spraying down the grass fibers with a hose will remove dust and other small debris that has accumulated between washings. If needed, many commonly used household cleaners work great in cleaning turf. Do not use bleach!!